Learn how to add menu items such as pages and custom links in a website's menu with the following steps below:
1. Click the Customise link at the top of the page to open the customisation settings for the website.
2. Scroll down and click on the Menus tab.
3. Click on Main Menu.
4. Click Add Items, and choose a menu item to include. To include menu items that are not custom links, simply click the plus symbol to add it to the menu.
5. You can arrange menu order by clicking and drag menu items. To make a menu item as a sub menu item of a page, simply drag below the page you would like it to hover under and drag to the right.
6. Click Publish to finalise your changes and then click the cross in the left hand corner to exit the customisation bar.