Including your logo on your website adds a new level of branding and professionalism that benefits your branding. Learn how to add your logo to your website in no time at all with the steps below:
1. Click the Customise link at the top of the page to open the customisation settings for the website.
2. Click Header.
3. Click Site Identity.
4. In the Site Logo section, you can click the button Change Logo to upload a new logo to the website.
5. Upload a file or select a file from the Media Library.
6. Once an image has been selected, you will be given an option to crop the image.
7. The next step once you are happy with your selected logo is to click Publish then the cross in the left hand corner to exit the customisation bar and view your website.