This video will walk you through on how to customise prebuilt rows on your website pages. To start, simply follow the steps below:
1. Click the OVA Builder link at the top to edit the page.
2. Hover your mouse over the Prebuilt Row that you would like to edit.
3. Click on an element within the Prebuilt Row to edit it or you can click on the wrench icon for that element. Once clicked, an editing box will appear with the settings for that element.
4. Once changes have been made in the editing box for that element, click Save.
5. When you have completed all changes, click the Done button in the top right hand corner.
8. Click Publish to make the changes live.