Learn how to add prebuilt rows to your website pages for fast and easy building. To start, simply follow the steps below:
1. Click the OVA Builder button in the top dark bar under the URL.
2. Click on the blue plus symbol in the top right hand corner to view elements.
3. Click on the Row Tab.
4. Click on Group | Columns before scrolling down and clicking on Prebuilt Rows. A drop down of different types of Prebuilt Rows will appear.
5. Click on a section to view the prebuilt rows for that category.
6. To add a prebuilt row, simply click and drag it to a desired location on the website page.
7. To publish your changes, click the Done button in the top right hand corner.
8. Click Publish to make the changes live.